Chiropractic website redesign and update
New mobile responsive design
This chiropractic website case study showcases the improved design and increased functionality for Lyons Road Family Chiropractic Clinic’s website. We created a brand new design with a clean and clear aesthetic. The result was a fully responsive website that looked great across desktop computers, laptops and down to tablets and mobile phones.
We went from this…
And on mobile view…
Reasons for the website update
There comes a time when every website needs a facelift. However, more important than just updating a website’s ‘look and feel’ is the need to ensure your website is agile and responsive, fast loading and serves the needs of your patients.
So what were the problems with the old site?
- Non-responsive design – did not work properly on mobile devices (which may attract a Google penalty)
- Generic website theme with limited customisations
- Dated appearance
Later, the client decided to invest in a SEO campaign to boost keyword rank position and to increase local visibility online.
Benefits of new site design
- Website works correctly on all devices, from desktop computers down to tablets and mobile phones (half of all search traffic now)
- Integration with Google maps, making it easy for patients to find the clinic and get driving directions straight from their phones
- Highly visible ‘call to action’ added to key pages to boost conversions
- Updated chiropractic imagery
- New and improved chiropractic content
Want to know more?
Request a consultation now so we can discuss your business needs.